At PreGame Lacrosse, we take a unique look at the field from multiple angles.That is why, as coaches, we asked parents and players to join us in creating our player packages.Our packages were written by parents for parents to benefit lacrosse players of all levels across the country.It all starts with college coaches sitting along the sideline of summer tournaments and show case events taking notes as they observe potential players for their program.It is potentially your son's future evaluated in that binder and you have no idea what, if anything, has been noted.We have all been there!Wouldn't you like to know exactly what college coaches are jotting down in their binders and if your son has any chance of playing at the next level.
Our PreGame Lacrosse EVALUATION is the information link we all need. Information critical to creating opportunity at the next level.
Unlike other sports, live field evaluation is the key component in college lacrosse recruiting. The disconnect arises at the end of a showcase or tournament when college coaches disappear into their vehicles and families walk away no wiser than they were prior the first game.Our PreGame Lacrosse team of college coaches understand your frustration and want to share their evaluation skills, recruiting knowledge and expertise with you. They are ready to share their notes and guide you down your chosen path.
Why sign up for a PreGame Lacrosse Evaluation? It is simple.It all starts with the EVALUATION. How can a coach answer a question regarding your future lacrosse path unless he has had an opportunity to evaluate you on the playing field and coaching you on the sideline?
PreGame Lacrosse is the only opportunity you have to get a written evaluation of your lacrosse talent, within 5 days of being evaluated on the field, exclusively from former college coaches.
PreGame Player Evaluation $349
This package is for the player who understands that it all starts with the EVALUATION yet is unable to attend a PreGame Tour Event.If this option best suits you, we will partner to identify tournaments, showcase events and high school game opportunities where we will conduct your PreGame EVALUATIONS.
Sport specific evaluation
- Field speed, agility, footwork, strength and quality of shot evaluated during play
- Games for the purpose of player EVALUATION.Evaluations will be scheduled during tournament play, showcase events and high school games
Written lacrosse evaluation
- Strengths and areas in need of improvement
- Specific recommendations for way to improve your skills and game
- Based on current level of play, an estimate of potential Division l, ll, lll
- 2 hour comprehensive recruiting seminar and Q & A session for players and parents
- *Recruiting seminars are offered live or via web communication depending on geographic location.
Player Marketing Package $1999
This package is for the player who would like to take the next step and leverage his PreGame EVALUATION to create future opportunities. To save you time and money, our PreGame Coach will use targeted tools to understand your academic, athletic and social goals.Then, capitalizing on close to a Century of coaching experience in recruiting top athletes, the Player Marketing Package will provide you with key information needed to being marketing yourself.
PreGame Academic Plan
- Questionnaire on student's college goals and interests
- Academic evaluation of transcript
- Discuss academic profiles of athletes attending different tiered colleges and universities
- Best Fit Worksheet review to help determine the colleges and universities that best fit your academic, athletic, financial and social goals and interests
- Create a list of colleges that meet your academic and athletic profile
PreGame Recruiting Plan
- Building an athletic resume
- Develop a college coach communication plan starting with the initial contact letter through follow-up e-mail communication
- Evaluate and select recruiting exposure opportunities
- Review and discuss elements of a highlight tape
Pregame Player Development Plan
- Develop a plan to address PreGame Evaluation recommendations
Player Recruiting Package
This package is for the player who is being actively recruited by a college coach and would like to tap into the vast knowledge of the PreGame Lacrosse Coaching Team. Please call us at (609) 955-3434 to design a package that best fits your individual needs.
- Guidance in determining real interest by a coach
- Mock interview session including dress and level of parental involvement
- What to expect on your on campus and overnight visit
- Athletic and academic scholarship education
- Advice in managing the differing recruiting timetables
- How to increase opportunities for admissions and support
- Learn how to increase opportunities for admissions
- Phone support with academic and/or college coach experts
- College application support